S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Banco Hipotecario SA said its director Juan Jure resigned from the bank.
* Ana Karina Bortoni Dias will step down as chairman of Banco BMG SA and take over as chief executive. Ricardo Annes Guimarães, who currently serves as a director on the company's board, will become chairman. The lender also plans to shift Marco Antonio Antunes to executive vice president and Olga Colpo to vice chairman.
* Banco Comafi SA appointed José Luis Panero, previously the general manager of Grupo Supervielle SA, to its board, El Cronista reported.
* Banco Santander (Brasil) SA hired Renato Boranga as head of mergers and acquisitions and appointed Pedro Leite da Costa head of equity capital markets. The bank also appointed Giovanni Bosco as head of energy banking, including M&A and equity capital markets.
* Timothy Hodgson, Alignvest Acquisition II Corp.'s chairman, was appointed as chairman of Sagicor Financial Corp. Ltd.
* Banco Nacional de Costa Rica dismissed Carlos Abarca Rivera, who was the bank's deputy general manager.
* Seguros CLC SA said its director Francisco Javier Silva Donoso resigned from the company.
* Banco Inter SA said João Vitor Nazareth Menin Teixeira de Souza resigned as a member of the bank's board of directors. The lender likewise appointed Maria Fernanda Nazareth Menin Teixeira de Souza Maia as a director.
* Banco Central de la República Argentina President Guido Sandleris said he will resign from his post on Dec. 10, the same day that Alberto Fernández will be sworn in as the country's new president.
* BNDES Participações SA said it appointed Ângela Brandão Estellita Lins as a director.
* Seguros De Vida Suramericana SA and Seguros Generales Suramericana SA created a capacity and benefits department to unify the indemnity, supervision and technical departments. This will be led by Arturo Geissbuhler, as head of capacity and benefits. Meanwhile, due to the restructuring, the departments of technical direction, and the direction of Indemnity and Supervision were eliminated. Claudio Scheel Hernández and Francisco Bauer Novoa stepped down from their respective roles.
Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.