S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Virginia-based Old Dominion National Bank named Penny Bladich executive vice president of commercial lending.
Bladich most recently was senior vice president and market executive at McLean, Va.-based Cardinal Bank, a unit of Cardinal Financial Corp., which was acquired by Charleston, W.Va.-based United Bankshares Inc.
* Kathy Leodler was appointed to the board of Hoquiam, Wash.-based Timberland Bancorp Inc. and unit Timberland Bank. Leodler is the founder and CEO of the Rampart Group LLC.
* TD Bank, a subsidiary of Toronto-Dominion Bank, appointed Barry Baird head of customer experience. Baird previously was head of business operations and project management operations at PayPal Holdings Inc.'s credit card program.
* Martinsville, Va.-based Carter Bank & Trust named Dawn DeHart senior vice president and director of community development lending. DeHart has 30 years of experience in banking and finance, Virginia Business reported.
* Reston, Va.-based Access National Bank, a unit of Access National Corp., appointed Arch Moore III executive vice president and Middleburg market executive of its division Middleburg Bank. He previously was chief lending officer of the bank.
Most recently, Moore worked as acting CEO at Charles Town, W.Va.-based Potomac Bancshares Inc.
* Edward Stone was appointed to the board of Covington, Ga.-based Community First Bancshares Inc (MHC), a unit of Community First Bancshares MHC, effective immediately. His appointment is pursuant to the company's amended bylaws to increase the number of directors from five to six.