* Citigroup's broker/dealer in Frankfurt has started trading on the main European exchanges and clearing on the Eurex exchange ahead of the March 29 Brexit date, the Financial Times reports.
* Goldman Sachs set "aspirational goals" for its hiring of analysts and entry-level associates in the Americas, with the hires to comprise of 50% women, 11% black and 14% Hispanic or Latino, according to an internal memo sent to employees.
* JPMorgan Chase is testing technology from Pymetrics, a developer of neuroscience-based assessment, to help recruit interns in an attempt to increase workforce diversity, Reuters reports.
* Blucora agreed to acquire 1st Global, a tax-focused wealth manager, for $180 million.
* The Federal Open Market Committee's two-day policy meeting starts today.
The Daily Dose: Express Edition is updated as of 6:30 a.m. ET. Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.