S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* RCI Colombia SA Compania De Financiamiento named Diogo Novo as its new CEO, replacing José Luis Medina del Rio. Separately, the company accepted Carlos Alberto Rodriguez's resignation as an independent director, according to a regulatory notice.
* Merrill Lynch Argentina SA said Nuria Martinez resigned as a director.
* Volkswagen Financial Services Compañía Financiera SA accepted Joao Paulo De Oliveira Andrade Rias' resignation as a director and vice president.
* Banco Pine SA accepted the resignation of Raquel Andrade Varela as a director and approved the election of Carlos Eduardo Tyba and Marcelo Camargo as board members.
* Gustavo Antonio Ramirez Galindo was appointed a principal member of the board of Leasing Corficolombiana SA Compañía de Financiamiento, replacing Bernardo Noreña Ocampo, according to a regulatory notice.
* Adrián Revilla Vergara retired as the head of Peruvian banking association Asbanc and was replaced by Miguel Vargas Ascenzo, Gestión reported.
* Gustavo Rabelo Tavares Borba resigned as director of Brazil's CVM securities and exchange commission, Diário Comércio Indústria & Serviços reported.
* Panama-based Banco Internacional de Costa Rica SA named Shirley González Mora as the new president of its board. Julio César Espinoza Rodríguez and Marvin Arias Aguilar were appointed as board directors.
* Colombia's finance ministry accepted the resignation of Mauricio Rodríguez Avellaneda as chairman of state-run insurance company La Previsora SA Cia de Seguros. He will be replaced by Silvia Lucía Reyes.
* Banco Ripley Perú SA's board approved the creation of a digital transformation department and appointed Samuel Sánchez Gamarra as the division manager.
* Corporación Financiera de Desarrollo SA said Camilo Nicanor Carrillo Purin stepped down as a director.
* Barita Investments Ltd.'s board accepted the resignations of Karl Lewin, Robert Anthony Jenkinson, George Cooper and Enith Williams as directors. Meanwhile, Mark Myers, Paul Simpson, Duncan Stewart, Robert Drummond, Phillip Lee and James Godfrey were appointed to the board.