trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/s_rIoa-CZ8ZZj2PFZCMIlA2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

In This List

Pattern Energy gets FERC approval to sell interest in 221-MW wind farm

客户案例:跨国公用事业公司有效增强对新客户信用风险的认知

S&P podcast - Coronavirus pandemic, oil price crash shake up energy sector

Case Study: A Utility Company Efficiently Sharpens Its Focus on the Credit Risk of New Customers

Energy Evolution Podcast

Energy Evolution Why solar energy could get even cheaper


Pattern Energy gets FERC approval to sell interest in 221-MW wind farm

Public Sector Pension Investment Board and Pattern Energy Group Inc. received approval from the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to acquire indirect upstream membership interests in the 221-MW Grady Wind Energy Center from Pattern Energy Group 2 LP, or Pattern Development.

Public Sector Pension Investment Board subsidiary Vertuous Energy LLC will acquire a 49% membership interest in the facility, while Pattern Energy will acquire the remaining 51% interest.

The Grady wind farm is under construction in Curry County, N.M., and will sell its output to the Sacramento Municipal Utility District under a 25-year power purchase agreement once it starts operations.

FERC approved the transaction Aug. 8. (FERC docket EC19-98)