S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of ratings actions on Asia-Pacific financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Moody's assigned Baa1/Prime-2 foreign- and local-currency issuer ratings to China's AVIC International Leasing Co. Ltd., with a stable outlook.
* Moody's assigned a first-time Ba2 long-term issuer rating and corporate family rating to Henan Zhongyuan Financial Holding Co. Ltd., with a stable outlook.
* Fitch Ratings also assigned BB+ long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings to Henan Zhongyuan Financial, with a stable outlook.
* S&P Global Ratings and Moody's assigned first-time ratings to India's Muthoot Finance Ltd. S&P assigned the nonbanking financial company BB long-term and B short-term issuer credit ratings, with a stable outlook, while Moody's assigned the company a first-time Ba2 corporate family rating, with a stable outlook.
* Moody's placed some of the ratings of 17 Vietnamese banks on review for downgrade, a day after taking a similar action on Vietnam's Ba3 sovereign rating. Moody's said the review is driven solely by the sovereign ratings action, and does not reflect a weakening in the stand-alone financial profiles of the banks.
* Moody's downgraded Guangxi Financial Investment Group Co. Ltd.'s baseline credit assessment to "b1" from "ba3" and affirmed its Ba1 long-term corporate family rating, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch assigned Muthoot Finance long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings of BB+, with a stable outlook.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.