S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Banco do Estado do Rio Grande do Sul SA said its controlling shareholder, the Brazilian state of Rio Grande do Sul, tapped Jorge Luis Tonetto to be the bank's new board chairman.
* Caja Rural de Ahorro y Crédito Los Andes SA's general manager, Enrique Martin Orezzoli Moreno, stepped down from his post. The Peruvian bank named Elmer Romero Salcedo as interim general manager until a permanent replacement is appointed.
* Banco Mercantil de Investimentos SA said its executive director Rodrigo Paim Fernandes presented his resignation.
* Jorge Humberto Botero resigned as president of Colombia's insurance industry federation Fasecolda, La República reported.
* Brasilia-based BB Seguridade Participações SA said Marcelo Augusto Dutra Labuto stepped down as chairman. Vice Chairman Carlos Motta dos Santos will take over the role.
* Chile-based Concreces Leasing SA said Jaime Flores Silva stepped down as general manager.
* Gabriel Martino will reportedly leave his post as CEO of HSBC Argentina Holdings SA and is expected to move to HSBC Holdings PLC's headquarters in London. The head of commercial banking for Mexico at HSBC, Juan Marotta, was reportedly chosen to take on Martino's current role, although the information was not officially confirmed by the institution.
* Caixa Seguridade Participações SA said it elected Thays Cintra Vieira as a member of its board of directors.
* Banco Bradesco SA informed that its chairman Lázaro de Mello Brandão passed away.
* Cielo SA said Marcelo Augusto Dutra Labuto resigned from the company's board of directors.
* Former Costa Rican Finance Minister Alberto Dent was appointed president of the financial regulator Conassif for the next two years, El Financiero reported.
Some external links may require a subscription. Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.