This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* BTB REIT acquired two office properties at 3111 and 3131 Saint-Martin Blvd. W. in Laval, Quebec, with a total leasable area of more than 152,000 square feet, for approximately C$25.3 million.
* Greenwich Hospitality Group LLC bought the 179-key West Bay Beach Holiday Inn Resort in Traverse City, Mich., for $23.2 million, with plans to spend more than $10 million on renovations and rebrand it as DELAMAR Traverse City, Commercial Property Executive reported.
* Firm Capital Property Trust acquired a 69-unit multi-residential building in Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, for about C$10.7 million.
* Prologis Inc. acquired an 85,000-square-foot warehouse at 2059-2061 West Hastings St. in the Illinois Medical District in Chicago from R2 Cos. for $7.1 million, The Real Deal reported.
* Butters Construction & Development Inc. and a BlackRock Inc.-managed fund partnered to buy an approximately 22-acre site in Broward County, Fla., for the construction of a new industrial park comprising two bulk distribution buildings encompassing about 355,000 square feet. Site work will start in the second quarter, and the project is expected to be completed in the second to third quarter of 2020.
* Kimco Realty Corp. plans to build an eight-story, about 244,000-square-foot mixed-use building, to be called The Kissena Center, at 46-15 Kissena Blvd. in Queens, N.Y., New York Yimby reported. The development will offer rental apartments, a community facility, 58,000 square feet of retail and a parking structure, with completion expected by 2021.
* Macklowe Properties Inc. agreed to lease 74,000 square feet of space across four floors at the 1 Wall St. property in Manhattan, N.Y., to Life Time fitness center, which is slated to open in the second half of 2020, the Commercial Observer reported.
WarnerMedia to sell, lease back Manhattan, NY, HQ
Kimco Realty sells $357M of assets in Q4'18
Armada Hoffler Properties investing in, developing $245M Atlanta project
Weingarten Realty closes on $240M of sales in Q4'18
Ryman Hospitality closes $235M stake buy in Colo. resort project