This feature rounds up venture capital news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Coworking space Talent Garden SpA secured €44 million in financing led by Tamburi Investment Partners SpA, together with Social Capital, Indaco Venture Partners Sgr and European family offices, TechCrunch reported. Talent Garden obtained €12 million in a funding round in 2016.
* A $22 million financing for orthopedic fixation company Ossio Inc. was led by OCV Partners, alongside existing investors Ortho Vision LLC and Secocha Ventures.
* MollyBox, a pet food brand operated by Xolo (Cayman) Ltd., raised US$13 million in a series B round co-led by DCM Ventures and Digitalis Ventures. Other participants include Unity Ventures, Seek Ventures Ltd., FJ Labs, Tekton Ventures and Long Capital.
* Point72 Ventures led a US$12 million series A financing round for PolyAI Ltd., which provides a platform for conversational artificial intelligence. The financing round also included Sands Capital Ventures LLC, Amadeus Capital Partners Ltd., Passion Capital and Entrepreneur First Operations Ltd. The round was preceded by a US$2.4 million seed funding for PolyAI.
* London-based hair colorist Josh Wood secured US$6.5 million in a funding round led by Index Ventures, together with JamJar Investments and Venrex Investment Management LLP, TechCrunch reported.
Maloekoe Ventures targets US$100M for new venture capital fund
SoftBank venture arm to launch new US$500M early-stage investment fund
Unless otherwise noted, historical funding data is sourced from the S&P Global Market Intelligence platform.