S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed Banco Coomeva SA's long- and short-term national ratings at AA-(col) and F1+(col), respectively, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed the long-term national ratings of Financiera de Occidente SA at BB+(gtm) and Banco Ficohsa (Guatemala) SA at BB-(gtm). Both of the entities' short-term ratings were kept at B(gtm).
* Fitch downgraded the long-term national credit ratings of Credicorp Capital Chile and Credicorp Capital SA Corredores de Bolsa to AA-(cl) from AA(cl). Fitch maintained the short-term national ratings of both entities at N1+(cl).
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed Banco Patagonia SA's B local and foreign currency ratings, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch upgraded Banco Azteca de Guatemala SA's long and short-term counterparty risk ratings to A+(gtm) and F1(gtm) from BBB+(gtm) and F2(gtm), respectively.
* S&P affirmed the BB-/B global scale ratings of Haitong Banco de Investimento do Brasil SA. The bank's stand-alone credit profile remains at "b-," while its brA/brA-2 national scale ratings are still on CreditWatch negative.
* Fitch affirmed Liberty Cia. de Seguros Generales S.A.'s national scale rating at AA-(cl), revising the outlook to negative from stable.
* Fitch assigned an AA-(pan) national rating on Multibank Seguros S.A., with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed the "proficient" investment management quality rating of Bancoob Distribuidora de Títulos e Valores Mobiliários Ltda. The outlook is stable.
* Fitch affirmed Cooperativa de Ahorro y Crédito Ande No.1 R.L.'s long- and short-term national ratings at AA-(cri) and F1+(cri), respectively, and revised the outlook to stable from negative.
* Fitch affirmed Cooperativa Nacional de Educadores R.L.'s long- and short-term national ratings at AA-(cri) and F1+(cri), respectively, with a stable outlook.
* S&P affirmed CIBanco SA Institución de Banca Múltiple's long- and short-term counterparty national scale ratings at mxA- and mxA-2, respectively. The outlook remains stable.
* Fitch affirmed the national long- and short-term ratings of Caja de Ahorro y Préstamos de la Asociación Nacional de Educadores at AA+(cri) and F1+(cri), respectively, with a stable outlook on the long-term rating.
* Fitch affirmed the long- and short-term national ratings of Mutual Cartago de Ahorro y Préstamo at A(cri) and F1(cri), respectively. The outlook on the long-term rating remains stable.
* S&P affirmed its BB/B issuer credit ratings on BM&FBOVESPA SA – Bolsa de Valores Mercadorias e Futuros. S&P also revised the company's stand-alone credit profile to "bbb+" from "a-."
* S&P affirmed Itaú CorpBanca's BBB+ global scale issuer credit and debt ratings as well as its A-2 short-term rating. The outlook remains negative.
* DBRS confirmed Argentina's long-term foreign and local currency issuer ratings at B and B (high), respectively, and its short-term foreign and local currency issuer ratings at R-4. The trend on all the ratings remains stable.
* Fitch affirmed and withdrew its ratings on Brazilian Finance & Real Estate SA, Brazilian Mortgages Companhia Hipotecaria and Brazilian Securities Companhia de Securitização.
S&P Global Ratings and S&P Global Market Intelligence are owned by S&P Global Inc.