S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive management, board and regulatory changes in the energy industry. The moves are listed by sector in reverse chronological order.
* EPCOR Utilities Inc. on Feb. 20 appointed former MWH Global CEO Alan Krause to its board of directors.
* Hydro One Ltd. named Patrick Meneley the executive vice president and chief corporate development officer, effective March 1. He most recently served as executive vice president of wholesale banking at TD Bank Group and vice chair and head of global corporate and investment banking for TD Securities.
* Arizona Public Service Co. announced Feb. 22 that executive vice president and COO Mark Schiavoni will retire, effective Aug. 20. On Feb. 21, the company's board named Daniel Froetscher the executive vice president of operations.
* AEP Texas Inc on Feb. 21 appointed Leigh Anne Strahler the vice president of regulatory and finance, following the retirement of Ron Ford. Strahler joined AEP in 2006 and has been director of business operations support at Appalachian Power Co., a sister AEP operating company, since 2015.
* FirstEnergy Corp. elected Donald Misheff the next chairman of the board, replacing George Smart, who will be retiring as of the company's annual meeting May 15 along with William Cottle. The company also made a series of executive-level changes. James Pearson was appointed executive vice president of finance. Steven Strah, president of the company's utilities, became senior vice president and CFO. Jason Lisowski, controller and treasurer of FirstEnergy Solutions Corp., will be vice president, controller and chief accounting officer. Samuel Belcher, president and chief nuclear officer of FirstEnergy Nuclear Operating Co., becomes senior vice president and president of the utilities. K. Jon Taylor will become president of Ohio operations, including Ohio Edison Co., Cleveland Electric Illuminating Co. and Toledo Edison Co. Donald Moul, president of FirstEnergy Generation, becomes president of FES Generation Cos. and chief nuclear officer. Christine Walker becomes vice president of human resources. Kevin Warvell will become vice president, CFO, treasurer and corporate secretary of FirstEnergy Solutions.
* Pinnacle West Capital Corp. announced Feb. 20 that executive vice president David Falck will retire, effective April 2.
* Antero Resources Corp. appointed Joyce McConnell to its board, effective Feb. 20. McConnell's appointment brought Antero Resources' board to nine members. She will be a member of the board's nominating and governance committee.