This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* An Angelo Gordon & Co. affiliate sold the roughly 338-unit apartment community at 22511 Southwest 66th Ave. near Boca Raton, Fla., for $64 million to an affiliate of Priderock Capital Partners, The Real Deal reported, citing Palm Beach County records.
* Shamrock Communities LLC divested the 23-building, 540-unit Mallgate of St. Matthews apartment complex at 514 Brightwood Place in Louisville, Ky., to Sundance Bay for $42.5 million, Louisville Business First reported.
* Slate Property Group LLC agreed to acquire a 200,000-square-foot industrial and retail site at 37-11 30th St. in Long Island City in Queens, N.Y., for $33.3 million, with plans to develop a single 200-rental-unit building, The Real Deal reported, citing sources.
* South Africa-based Emira Property Fund Ltd. acquired Moore Plaza in Corpus Christi, Texas, and 32 East Shopping Center in Cincinnati for 217.8 million South African rand.
* Reven Housing REIT Inc. bought 27 single-family homes in Birmingham, Ala., for roughly $1.7 million, excluding closing costs.
* The Roe Corp. is looking to sell a 131,000-square-foot site with approved plans for a 45-story condo-hotel tower at 267 Broadway in Tribeca, New York City, The Real Deal reported, citing broker Newmark Knight Frank.
* Gasket Technologies signed on for 89,000 square feet of DCT Industrial Trust Inc.'s DCT PetroPort Industrial Park Building I at 850 Sens Rd. near Port Houston, Texas, bringing the park to 100% occupancy, the Houston Business Journal reported.
As of Feb. 20, US$1 was equivalent to 11.74 South African rand.
Heitman picks up 17 US medical office buildings
Independence Realty closes $228M multifamily apartment portfolio purchase
American Campus Communities to develop 6,000-bed student-housing project