S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes in the bank and thrift industry. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and stories previously covered by S&P Global Market Intelligence.
* Kevin Smith, William Walker and Robert Mitchell are not standing for re-election to the board of Toronto-based Home Capital Group Inc.
Smith, who previously was the company's chair, is currently president and CEO of St. Joseph's Health System. Walker serves as counsel at Gowling WLG's Hamilton office and Mitchell is a chartered accountant and a former partner of Ernst & Young LLP, according to a regulatory filing.
* Atlantic Capital Bank NA named Tim Elleby senior vice president in corporate banking serving the greater Charlotte, N.C., region. Elleby's more than 25 years of banking career includes serving at Wells Fargo & Co.
* Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis named Christine Gaffney senior vice president of its supervision, regulation and credit department, effective June 1. She most recently was vice president.
* Pittsfield, Mass.-based Berkshire Bank, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hills Bancorp Inc., appointed Greg DiMarzio senior vice president and regional operations leader in its Boston retail banking team. DiMarzio most recently was a partner and equity analyst for Century Capital Management LLC.
* Axel Karlshoej retired from the board of Yuba City, Calif.-based River Valley Community Bank. Subsequently, the board appointed Lawrence Raber to fill the position vacated by his retirement.
Karlshoej, who joined the board in 2006, has been chairman of Nordic Industries, according to a 2012 regulatory filing. Raber, meanwhile, is a retired partner with Crowe Horwath LLP.
* Lewiston, Maine-based Northeast Bank, a unit of Northeast Bancorp, appointed Brad Heritage senior vice president of business development in its SBA lending division. Heritage most recently was director of borrower sales and sales productivity at Funding Circle USA.