S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of recent executive management, board and regulatory changes in the energy industry. The moves are listed by sector in reverse chronological order.
* Exelon Corp. subsidiary Pepco Holdings LLC announced March 28 that it appointed Marshall Murphy as vice president of corporate communications. Murphy most recently served as Exelon Generation Co. LLC's director of communication.
* Sunworks Inc. on March 28 said Shane Mace will resign from its board of directors, effective April 2. The California-based provider of solar power systems named Daniel Gross as a new independent board member.
* PG&E Corp. announced that Jeh Johnson will not stand for re-election to the company's board of directors for the 2018-2019 term. His term will expire at the May 22 annual shareholders meeting.
* Ann Kelly will replace Marie-Dominique Ortiz-Landazabal as UGI Corp.'s chief accounting officer. Kelly also will serve as vice president and corporate controller of the company. Ortiz-Landazabal recently transitioned into the role of vice president of finance and CFO of UGI International LLC. UGI also announced that Kirk Oliver will be leaving the company as CFO on May 11, with Ted Jastrzebski succeeding him, effective May 21.
* Marcia Anderson and James Berbee joined the boards of MGE Energy Inc. and Madison Gas and Electric Co., effective March 1. Anderson is currently a clerk of court of the Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Wisconsin, while Berbee has served as chairman and CEO of information technology support company Berbee Information Networks Corp.
* American Electric Power Co. Inc. on March 26 announced John McManus's appointment as the company's senior vice president, environmental services, effective March 24. McManus was promoted from vice president of environmental services.
* Mid-Con Energy GP LLC named Philip Houchin as the CFO of the Mid-Con Energy Partners general partner, effective March 30. Houchin most recently served as executive vice president and chief lending officer of Patriot Bank.
* Gretchen Watkins will succeed Bruce Culpepper, who will be stepping down as Shell Oil Co.'s U.S. chair and president Dec. 31. Watkins will also be replacing Greg Guidry, who will be leaving his role as executive vice president, unconventionals of Royal Dutch Shell PLC.
* Carrizo Oil & Gas Inc. on March 23 appointed Frances Aldrich Sevilla-Sacasa as a new director to serve until the company's 2018 annual shareholder meeting. She will serve as an independent director until a successor is named.
* Mary Ralph Lowe on March 23 notified Range Resources Corp. that she will step down from the board at the 2018 annual meeting of shareholders. Additionally, Executive Vice President and CFO Roger Manny is set to retire May 16, with Mark Scucchi, vice president for finance and the company's treasurer, slated to succeed him.
* John Siegel on March 28 announced his resignation from his post as nonexecutive chairman of Bowie Resource Partners LLC in order to pursue other opportunities.