S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Bangladesh-based Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd. reportedly named Shahidur Rahman Khan as a new deputy managing director.
* Bank of New Zealand said David Bullock, director of products and technology, and Martin Gaskell, director of customer fulfillment services, will be departing July 1.
* Australia's Chapmans Ltd. appointed Nexia Sydney Audit Pty. Ltd. auditor, effective May 31.
* Malayan Banking Bhd. named Fauziah binti Hisham an independent nonexecutive director on its board, effective May 15. The bank also reportedly appointed John Chong Eng Chuan group CEO for community financial services, effective July 18.
* Ho Yi-Da stepped down as vice chairman of Taiwan's Bank SinoPac Co. Ltd.
* Mizuho Securities Co. Ltd. appointed Norifumi Akiyama head of the syndication business division and head of global syndicate, effective June 1.
* India's Dhanlaxmi Bank Ltd. has named Arun Rao an additional nonindependent director.
* Usha Ananthasubramanian was relieved of her duties as managing director and CEO of Allahabad Bank, effective May 14.
* Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. appointed Yasushi Shingai an independent director on its board.
* Pakistan-based JS Bank Ltd. said it appointed Basir Shamsie its new president and CEO.
* Dai-ichi Life Holdings Inc. appointed Yuriko Inoue to be an outside director.
* I. C. Nanayakkara stepped down as executive director and deputy chairman of Sri Lanka's LOLC Finance PLC, effective May 14.
* Heritage Bank Ltd. has appointed Arjan Bloemer COO.
* MSCI Inc. named Jack Lin managing director and head of Asia-Pacific client coverage.
* India's Parnami Credits Ltd said Anil Khanna resigned as an independent director, effective May 14.
* Kenneth Chung was appointed an independent nonexecutive director on the board of China Construction Bank Corp.
* Syarikat Takaful Malaysia Bhd. said Rozaida Omar stepped down as nonindependent nonexecutive director.
* Hong Leong Bank Bhd. said Wira Azhar bin Abdul Hamid stepped down as an independent nonexecutive director.
* IDBI Bank Ltd. said the Indian government appointed Sudhir Shyam a government nominee director on the bank's board.
* Vietnam's Southeast Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank reportedly named Lê Thu Th?y as general director.
* Punjab National Bank said K. V. Brahmaji Rao and Sanjiv Sharan were relieved of their duties as executive directors.
* The Indian government named Bhushan Kumar Sinha government nominee director of Central Bank of India, effective May 14.
* Sandon Capital Investments Ltd. appointed Melinda Snowden an independent nonexecutive director.
* Australia's Praemium Ltd named Michael Ohanessian as managing director.
* JPMorgan Chase & Co. appointed Mark Leung the new CEO of its China operations.
* Commonwealth Bank of Australia appointed Alan Docherty acting CFO to replace Rob Jesudason, who stepped down from the role.
* The Pakistani government reportedly appointed Shaukat Hussain chairman of the Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan.
* Guangzhou Yuexiu Financial Holdings Group Co. Ltd. appointed He Yuping to be a director.
* India-based F Mec International Financial Services Ltd. appointed Richa Choudhary an independent nonexecutive director, effective May 12.
* India's Sungold Capital Ltd appointed Pradipkumar Vaghela CFO, effective May 11.
* Zhang Dinglong resigned as nonexecutive director of Agricultural Bank of China Ltd.
* Qingdao Rural Commercial Bank Corp. obtained regulatory approval for the appointment of Sun Guomao as an independent director.
* Japan's Fukushima Bank Ltd. appointed Takahiro Kato president and CEO.
* Japanese lender 77 Bank Ltd. appointed Hidefumi Kobayashi president.
* Seven Bank Ltd. appointed President, CEO and director Kensuke Futagoishi chairman, replacing Takashi Anzai, who is retiring.
* Bank of Tianjin Co. Ltd. appointed Liang Jianfa as executive director.
* Shinsei Bank Ltd.'s representative director, Yukio Nakamura, is scheduled to resign from his position and to be appointed special adviser and executive adviser, effective June 20.
* Infosys Ltd. independent director Ravi Venkatesan is stepping down from the company's board.
* India's Bank of Maharashtra appointed Vijay Prakash Srivastava company CFO.
* India-based Kapashi Commercial Ltd. appointed Bindu Divyesh Mehta an additional director, effective May 11.
* Japan's Concordia Financial Group Ltd. said Naoko Nemoto was appointed an outside director to its board, effective June 19.
* Rob Adams was named managing director and CEO of Australia-based Perpetual Ltd., effective Sept. 24.
* Henry Cheng and Richard Tang retired as directors of Hang Seng Bank Ltd.
* Pakistan Stock Exchange Ltd. appointed six independent directors to its board, effective April 19.
* Bank of Queensland Ltd. said Anthony Rose, the group's CFO, will assume the newly created role of COO.
* China Zheshang Bank Co. Ltd. has elected four employee representative supervisors for three-year terms.
* Australia's Chapmans Ltd. said Chris Newport stepped down as a nonexecutive director, effective May 10.
* Thailand's AEC Securities PCL appointed Noppadol Meugjinda an authorized director.