This feature presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the North American real estate industry, including U.S. real estate investment trusts and homebuilders.
* Canadian property developer Prime City One Capital Corp. named corporate finance lawyer David Carbonaro, a principal and general counsel to the Gravitas Group of Cos. and counsel at Dentons Canada LLP, its CEO, president and a director.
* IStar Inc. tapped Marcos Alvarado, its chief investment officer, to add the responsibilities of company president. The diversified REIT also made its interim CFO Andrew Richardson permanent.
Rob McGibney, KB Home
* CorEnergy Infrastructure Trust Inc. said Nate Poundstone will step down as senior vice president and chief accounting officer July 12 to accept a position at another company. The energy infrastructure REIT tapped Senior Vice President, Secretary and Treasurer Rebecca Sandring to serve as interim chief accounting officer.
* Commercial real estate-focused Oaktree Real Estate Income Trust Inc. filled a vacancy on its board with the appointment of Wade Hundley as an independent director, effective June 26. Hundley is co-founder and a managing partner at property development companies Moab Development LLC and Moab Medical Development Partners.
* Homebuilder KB Home appointed Rob McGibney regional president for its Southwest markets. McGibney, a member of the Home Builders Association of Central Arizona, will oversee the company's local teams and operations across the states of Arizona and Nevada.