S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Banco Bradesco SA tapped vice presidents Eurico Ramos Fabri, Cassiano Ricardo Scarpelli and Marcelo de Araújo Noronha to take charge of retail, high income and wholesale, respectively. Under the same restructuring, executive directors Bruno D'Ávila Melo Boetger, Guilherme Muller Leal, João Carlos Gomes da Silva and Rogério Pedro Câmara were promoted to managing executive directors. Additionally, former vice presidents Josué Augusto Pancini and Mauricio Machado de Minas will solely focus on being members of the board of directors.
* Bernardo González Rosas was named the executive president of the Amafore association of pension fund managers, replacing Carlos Noriega Curtis, El Financiero reported.
* Scotia Group Jamaica Ltd. said it appointed Adrian Stokes senior vice president and head of the company's insurance and wealth management businesses.
* Caja Municipal de Ahorro y Crédito de Huancayo SA said Jorge Guillermo Solis Espinoza resigned as the bank's chairman and board director. Herbert Roel Chamorro Victorio was elected as its new chairman, while Felipe Jesús Atoche Castillo was chosen as vice chairman.
* Brazil's government said in the official gazette that Banco Santander (Brasil) SA executive Roberto Campos Neto will serve as an adviser to finance minister Paulo Guedes. His nomination to lead Banco Central do Brasil, expected to happen in February or March, awaits Senate approval.
* Banco Bradesco SA elected Alexandre Panico, Jeferson Ricardo Garcia Honorato, José Leandro Borges, and Ruy Celso Rosa Filho as directors. Marcos Daniel Boll and Telma Maria dos Santos Calura were elected regional directors. The bank also promoted Edilson Dias dos Reis, Fernando Freiberger, Oswaldo Tadeu Fernandes, Fernando Honorato Barbosa, Klayton Tomaz dos Santos, Manoel Guedes de Araujo Neto and Roberto Medeiros Paula to departmental directors.
* Mexican state mortgage lender Instituto del Fondo Nacional de la Vivienda para los Trabajadores appointed Tonatiuh Suárez Meaney to serve as general director of housing registry Registro Único de Vivienda.
* Shareholders of Companhia de Seguros Aliança da Bahia appointed Silvano Gianni to be the company's chairman, José Maria Souza Teixeira Costa as the vice chairman, and Manoel Eduardo Pedreira Torres as a board member.
* Banestes SA - Banco do Estado do Espírito Santo said Mônica Campos Torres was dismissed as director for risk and control. She was replaced by Carlos Artur Hauschild.
* Rodrigo Morales Orellana assumed the position of commercial manager for both Mapfre Compania de Seguros de Vida de Chile SA and MAPFRE Compañía de Seguros Generales de Chile SA. He replaces Pedro Carreño González, who was named director of business and clients for the Central American region at MAPFRE Panamá.
* BMC Bolsa Mercantil de Colombia SA said Fernando Rivera Saraza resigned from the board of directors.
* Mexican President Andrés Manuel López Obrador has tapped Jonathan Ernest Heath Constable and Gerardo Esquivel Hernández to serve on the board of governors at Banco de México, the country's central bank.
* Banco BTG Pactual SA elected Alexandre Camara e Silva and Marcelo Flora Sales executive directors.