S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a rundown of recent board changes in the U.S. technology, media and telecommunications industries.
* Equinix Inc. appointed Adaire Fox-Martin to its board, bringing the number of directors on the company's board to 11. Fox-Martin is a member of the executive board of German enterprise application software company SAP SE.
* Dale Fuller resigned from comScore Inc.'s board. His resignation was not due to any disagreement with the company. Fuller was the last remaining board member designated as an appointee of Starboard Value LP and its affiliates pursuant to an amendment agreement, dated April 18, 2018, between the company and Starboard. Starboard has no remaining right to designate directors to the board.
* Ronald Blaylock resigned as a member of Urban One Inc.'s board of directors. Urban One said his resignation was not the result of any dispute or disagreement with the company.
* After serving for 34 years as a CenturyLink director, former CEO Glen Post has decided not to stand for reelection to the board at the company's 2020 annual shareholder meeting. In addition, current nonexecutive board Chairman Harvey Perry will retire effective May 2020 under the company's director retirement policy. Upon Perry's retirement, T. Michael Glenn will become chairman of the board. Current Vice Chairman Bruce Hanks will continue to serve in that role. CenturyLink also named Hal Jones to its board of directors upon the recommendation by Southeastern Asset Management. With his election, CenturyLink's board will comprise 14 members until the 2020 annual shareholder meeting.
* Internap Corp. appointed Peter Aquino chairman of the board in addition to serving as CEO. Aquino will succeed Gary Pfeiffer, who was appointed lead independent director of the company.
* Spok Holdings Inc. appointed Advocate Aurora Health Chief Information Officer Bobbie Byrne to its board of directors. Byrne will serve on the newly formed cybersecurity committee of the board.