S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. will appoint Deputy President Hironori Kamezawa president and CEO, The Nikkei reported, citing unnamed sources. Kamezawa will replace President Kanetsugu Mike, who will become the group's deputy chairman with the right of representation.
* NSX Ltd. named board Director Tom Price interim CEO. Price replaced Michael Cox, the bourse's chairman, who assumed the additional role as interim CEO in December 2019.
* Ratchthani Leasing Public Co. Ltd. appointed Somjate Moosirilert executive director. He replaced Nakarin Anantachina who resigned from the role.
* Guangzhou Rural Commercial Bank Co. Ltd. said Raymond Yung resigned as an independent nonexecutive director on the lender's board.
* Standard Chartered PLC appointed Samrat Khosla head of its wealth management business in India, effective Feb. 1, The Economic Times reported. Khosla will replace Nitin Singh, who is leaving the company to pursue other opportunities.
* Richard Chen stepped down as Fuqin Fintech Ltd.'s CFO due to personal reasons. In light of the resignation, the company appointed Xingyan Li as interim CFO, with both changes effective Jan. 1.
* Chi-Fu Lin retired as president of Mega Financial Holding Co. Ltd.'s unit, Mega Bills Finance Co. Ltd. Mei-Chu Liao, chairman of Mega Bills Finance, will serve as the company's president temporarily, subject to necessary approvals from authorities.
* Lakshmi Vilas Bank Ltd. named D. Krishnakumar as chief risk officer for a two-year term, effective Jan. 14. Krishnakumar, who is vice president of the bank's risk department, replaced Srinath M., who was relieved from the role.
* Ekniti Nitithanprapas resigned as chairman and director of Krung Thai Bank PCL.
* Tsai Ying-Yi resigned as an independent director on SinoPac Financial Holdings Co. Ltd.'s board, effective Feb. 1, after being invited to become a visiting scholar by the Central Bank of Finland.
* The China Securities Regulatory Commission will appoint Wang Jianjun as chairman of Shenzhen Stock Exchange, Caixin reported, citing people close to the matter. Wang, president and CEO of the bourse, will replace Wu Lijun, who left the bourse to become vice chairman of China Everbright Bank Co. Ltd.
* Melos Sulicich will resign as managing director and CEO of MyState Ltd. in July.
* Li Jiuhua resigned as CEO and executive director of Asia Pacific Silk Road Investment Co. Ltd. due to his other business commitments and to devote more time to his family.
* Uttam Prakash Agarwal stepped down as an independent director of Yes Bank Ltd., citing concerns about the bank's "deteriorating standards" of corporate governance and other management practices under the current leadership.
* Liang Jianfa resigned as CFO, vice president and executive director of Bank of Tianjin Co. Ltd. due to work adjustments.