trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/PazJmAqh603NW6IvYJfMCw2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

China Health Group unit to acquire majority stake in Anping Bo'ai Hospital

COVID-19 Pandemic Likely To Cause US Telemedicine Boom

Gauging Supply Chain Risk In Volatile Times

S&P Global Market Intelligence

Cannabis: Hashing Out a Budding Industry

Segment

IFRS 9 Impairment How It Impacts Your Corporation And How We Can Help


China Health Group unit to acquire majority stake in Anping Bo'ai Hospital

China Health Group Ltd. said that its unit Zhongweikangrong Hospital Management Co. will acquire a 70% stake in Anping Bo'ai Hospital.

The company agreed to make a cash payment of 4.2 million yuan in exchange for a majority stake in the not-for-profit hospital.

China Health Group will pay 2.5 million yuan and 500,000 yuan upfront to Sang Shiwen and Han Jianbin, owners of the Anping Bo'ai Hospital, respectively.

The remaining payment of 1.2 million yuan — 800,000 yuan to Shiwen and 400,000 yuan to Jianbin — is subject to a complete reorganization of Anping Bo'ai Hospital from a private nonenterprise unit to a for-profit limited liability company and approval from the shareholders of China Health Group.

After the acquisition of the 70% stake, China Health Group will pay 1.8 million yuan in advance to Shiwen as the consideration for the future acquisition of the remaining 30% equity interests of Anping Bo'ai Hospital.