S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Banco Bradesco SA said Rômulo de Mello Dias resigned as a director.
* FINANSINOS S/A - Crédito, Financiamento e Investimento said Brazil's central bank approved the appointment of Mauro Elar Ferrari as CEO.
* Financiera Independencia SAB de CV said Francisco Villagómez del Torno will step down as chief financial and administration officer on July 15. He will be replaced by José María Cid Michavila.
* Bolsa Mexicana de Valores SAB de CV said José Marcos Ramírez Miguel, Blanca Avelina Treviño de Vega and Clemente Ismael Reyes Retana Valdés were appointed to its board.
* Banco de San Juan SA said Hector Osvaldo Soria was appointed as an alternative board director.
* Popular Valores Puesto de Bolsa SA said Juan Francisco Rodríguez Fernández resigned as the company's general manager and was replaced by Mónica Ulate Murillo on an interim basis, effective June 6.
* Banco de Costa Rica appointed Shirley González Mora as board president and Adriana Céspedes as board vice president.
* Banco Popular y de Desarrollo Comunal SA appointed Juan Francisco Rodriguez Fernandez deputy general manager, effective June 5, replacing Juan Carlos Li Guzmán.
* Banco Nacional de Costa Rica appointed Marcia Montes Cantillo, Marvin Arias Aguilar and Rodolfo González Cuadra to its board, replacing Ana Cecilia Rodríguez Quesada, Jorge Méndez Zamora and Luis Pal Hegedüs.