S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Martín Estanislao Gorosito resigned as a director at Banco Macro SA.
* Banco ABC Brasil SA dismissed Claudio Rodrigues Tibau and João Carlos Benites Freneda from the board.
* Colombia's Banco Falabella SA said Sergio Muñoz Gómez has resigned as general manager, effective March 15, to take up the same position at Chilean affiliate Banco Falabella.
* Sérgio Saraiva Castelo Branco de Pontes resigned as a director and as vice president of organizational development of Cielo SA.
* Banco do Brasil SA said Antônio Gustavo Matos do Vale, Ivandré Montiel da Silva, and Márcio Hamilton Ferreira resigned as vice presidents, Valor Econômico reported.
* Banco de la Provincia de Córdoba SA accepted the resignations of María del Pilar Montarcé Ragni, Marta Emilia Zabala, and José Máximo García as directors. It also appointed Raúl Paolasso, Juan Fernando Brügge, and Carlos Alberto Seggiaro as directors.
* Grupo Financiero Galicia SA said Enrique Mariano Garda Olaciregui, a director, died.
* Banco Santander (Brasil) SA said José de Paiva Ferreira was relieved from the position of senior executive vice president, and Ede Ilson Viani was appointed to the same position. Also, Conrado Engel resigned from the company board.
* Argentina's Banco de La Pampa Sociedad de Economía Mixta said Gustavo Osvaldo Varela and Jorge Alberto Arocena left as alternate directors.