This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* MKE Atlas Timbers LLC purchased the six-building Tannery office complex in Walker's Point in Milwaukee for $25.4 million from an affiliate of Sara Investment Real Estate, BizTimes reported, citing state records.
* Catholic Health Services affiliate Miami Beach Marian Towers sold the 220-unit, 153,169-square-foot Marian Towers affordable housing complex on a 5.1-acre site at 17505 N. Bay Road in Sunny Isles Beach, Fla., to Marian Towers Ltd., a partnership between Catholic Health Services and Atlantic Pacific Communities, for about $22.6 million, the South Florida Business Journal reported.
* Franklin Partners purchased the six-story, 183,445-square-foot Corporate Hill IV, the former headquarters building of Scottrade Financial Services at 12800 Corporate Hill Drive in Des Peres, Mo., from TD Ameritrade for an undisclosed amount, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported, adding that the property is valued at about $22 million.
* KEI Properties LLC sold an almost 114,400-square-foot, three-building, 100%-occupied industrial portfolio at 3600-3665, 3700-3790 and 3800-3890 Park Central Blvd. N. in Pompano Beach, Fla., for $15 million to Berkeley Partners, The Real Deal reported.
Enclave Place in Houston
Source: Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc.
* Piedmont Office Realty Trust Inc. signed a nearly 17-year lease for its entire Enclave Place office building in Houston with an undisclosed oilfield services provider.
* Toll Brothers Inc. broke ground on a 50-acre park at the Porter Ranch luxury home community in California, with construction expected to take more than a year.
Fosun International denies report of planned US$1.6B NYC tower sale
Equity Commonwealth puts BNY Mellon Center in Philadelphia up for sale
Report: Apollo to shed 1,400 rental homes for $400M
Brack Capital closes $163M sale of InterContinental-managed NYC hotel
AvalonBay pays $83M for Washington, DC, metro area property