S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily roundup of management and board changes at financial institutions in Europe. This feature excludes C-level leadership changes and previously reported stories.
KBL European Private Bankers
* KBL European Private Bankers SA hired Donna Burns, former worldwide head of human resources at UBS Group AG, to lead its groupwide human resources, finews.com reported.
The Luxembourg-based private bank's German unit Merck Finck Privatbankiers AG said deputy CEO Michael Krume will step down from his role at the end of 2019, having served in it for the past 12 years, according to a separate report.
A replacement will not be appointed and the deputy CEO position will be eliminated — trimming top management to two people, CEO Matthias Schellenberg and risk and operational chief Olivier Kuetgens, the report said.
* ING Groep NV appointed Roel Huisman as country manager for Spain and Portugal, effective Nov. 18, replacing César González-Bueno.
Huisman joins from Thailand-based TMB Bank PCL, where he was led its retail banking unit.
Meanwhile, González-Bueno will continue to serve as chairman of the Dutch bank's advisory board in Spain and Portugal after stepping down as country manager for the two countries.
* Deutsche Bank AG appointed Mary Campbell to head its operations in Ireland.
Campbell is responsible for the German lender's corporate and investment banking operations for 19 locations in Europe, the Middle East and Africa where it has a presence. She will take up the new role in tandem with her current responsibilities
Union Bancaire Privée, UBP
* Switzerland-based Union Bancaire Privée UBP SA appointed René Mottas, who spent 24 years at UBS Group, as head of wealth management in Europe, finews.com reported.
Mottas will be responsible for expanding the private bank's business in Europe through its various branches. He took up his role at the Swiss wealth manager in September.
Bank Handlowy w Warszawie
* Citigroup Inc. unit Bank Handlowy w Warszawie SA said David Mouille, vice president of the management board, resigned from his role, effective Jan. 31, 2020.
The Polish bank has begun the search for a successor.
* South Africa-based Old Mutual Ltd. said Karabo Morule, managing director of its unit Old Mutual Personal Finance, resigned from her role for personal reasons, effective Oct. 18.
Old Mutual will appoint an internal candidate to succeed her. Morule will continue in her role for three months to ensure a smooth transition.
* U.K.-based Non-Standard Finance PLC said Miles Cresswell-Turner will step down from his role as executive director, effective immediately.