S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* Fitch Ratings upgraded the long- and short-term issuer default ratings of Portugal-based Banco BPI SA and unit Banco Português de Investimento SA to BBB/F2 from BBB-/F3, with a stable outlook on the long-term ratings. The agency also upgraded Banco BPI's long- and short-term senior unsecured debt to BBB/F2 from BBB-/F3 and affirmed the bank's support rating at 2, while Banco Português de Investimento's support rating was affirmed at 2.
* Moody's assigned Estonia-based Luminor Bank AS a Baa2 local- currency long-term senior unsecured debt rating, with a stable outlook.
* S&P Global Ratings assigned Kazakhstan-based BTA Bank JSC B/B long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer credit ratings, with a stable outlook. The agency also assigned the lender a Kazakhstan national scale rating of "kzBB."
* Moody's placed TP Icap PLC's Ba1 corporate family rating on review for downgrade.
* S&P assigned A/A-1 long- and short-term issuer credit ratings to Spain-based nonbanking investment firm Credit Suisse Securities Sociedad De Valores SA, with a positive outlook. The agency also assigned the company A+/A-1 long- and short-term resolution counterparty ratings.
* Fitch downgraded Zambia's long-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings to B- from B, with a negative outlook, following the substantial rise in the government's budget deficit targets. At the same time, the agency affirmed Zambia's short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings at B.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings, a separately managed division of S&P Global. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.