S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Grupo Financiero Galicia SA said it appointed Ricardo Gonzalez to its board following the death of director Garda Olaciregui.
* Banco Bradesco SA elected Juliano Ribeiro Marcílio, Júlio César Joaquim and Rubia Becker directors.
* Bradesco Leasing SA - Arrendamento Mercantil said Frederico William Wolf resigned from the company's board and was replaced by Renata Geiser Mantarro.
* Banco BNP Paribas Brasil SA CEO Sandrine Ferdane will step down from her role to become global head of the financial institutions coverage area at parent company BNP Paribas SA. Ferdane will assume her new role April 1, replacing José Placido.
* Jorge Arce will become CEO of HSBC México SA Institución de Banca Múltiple Grupo Financiero HSBC in February, replacing Nuno Matos, Bloomberg News reported. Arce is currently deputy general director at Banco Santander México SA.
* Octaviano Couttolenc Mestre was appointed deputy general director of corporate and investment banking at Banco Santander México SA.
* Itaú CorpBanca said Manuel Olivares resigned as CEO, effective Jan. 30, and will be replaced by Gabriel Moura.
* Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (Argentina) SA said Director Gerardo Prieto died Jan. 8.
* Banco do Brasil SA appointed José Guimarães Monforte a substitute board member.
* Ángel Francisco Mercado and Raúl Alberto Garré were appointed directors at Banco de la Nación Argentina, El Cronista reported.