S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings revised the ratings outlook on Consubanco SA Institución de Banca Múltiple to stable from negative, while affirming the bank's BB- long-term and B short-term foreign and local currency issuer default ratings.
* Fitch affirmed Credomatic International Corp.'s long- and short-term foreign currency issuer default ratings at BBB and F2, respectively, and its support rating at 2.
* Fitch affirmed Banco Centroamericano de Integración Económica's national long- and short-term ratings at AAA(hnd) and F1+(hnd), respectively.
* S&P Global Ratings revised its national scale ratings on 20 Mexican financial institutions following a review of its methodology.
* S&P withdrew its A/A-1 issuer credit ratings on Scotiabank Azul, formerly called Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Chile SA.
* Fitch affirmed Bradesco Seguros SA's insurer financial strength rating at BB and its national insurer financial strength rating at AAA(bra), with a stable outlook.
* S&P placed the issuer credit ratings of Banco Patagonia SA, Banco de Galicia y Buenos Aires SA, Banco Hipotecario SA and Banco de la Provincia de Buenos Aires on CreditWatch with negative implications.
* S&P affirmed Seguros Atlas SA's financial strength and long-term national issuer credit ratings at mxAAA, with a stable outlook.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings, a separately managed division of S&P Global. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.