This feature presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the North American real estate industry, including U.S. real estate investment trusts and homebuilders.
* Gaming and Leisure Properties Inc. named Steven Snyder CFO.
* Prologis Inc. appointed Gary Anderson as COO and Gene Reilly as its new chief investment officer, replacing Mike Curless, who will become chief customer officer.
* Realogy Holdings Corp. appointed Charlotte Simonelli, most recently vice president and CFO for medical devices at Johnson & Johnson, as its new executive vice president, CFO and treasurer, effective March 25. Tim Gustavson, interim CFO, will resume his primary role as the company's chief accounting officer and controller.
* Americold Realty Trust appointed Mark Patterson as its new board chairman, replacing Jeffrey Gault, who resigned, along with trustee Ronald Burkle.
* Invesque Inc. tapped CEO Scott White to serve as its new board chairman, replacing Rick Turner, who resigned, along with board member Lis Wigmore. The company added former Welltower Inc. executive Charles Herman as lead independent director.
* QTS Realty Trust Inc. added Wayne Rehberger to its board as an independent director. Rehberger most recently was senior vice president and CFO of Engility Holdings Inc.
* City Office REIT Inc. added Sabah Mirza, executive vice president of business affairs at Sunwing Travel Group Inc., to its board as an independent director.
* Daniel Altobello will not stand for re-election to DiamondRock Hospitality Co.'s board at the company's upcoming annual stockholder meeting.
* Michael Bevacqua and Daniel Osnoss resigned from the boards of Skyline Champion Corp. and its subsidiaries.
* Eugene Davis will resign from the board of VICI Properties Inc., citing other professional commitments.
Source: iStar Inc.
* Equinix Inc. tapped Karl Strohmeyer, president of Americas, to become chief customer and revenue officer; Chief Marketing Officer Sara Baack to become chief product officer; and Eric Schwartz, president of EMEA, to become chief strategy and development officer.
* iStar Inc. named Douglas Heitner as its new chief legal officer, noting that its current chief legal officer and vice chairman, Nina Matis, is retiring.