This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Atlas Capital Group is buying the residential building at 601 W. 110th St. in New York City's Morningside Heights neighborhood from hotelier Richard Born for $72.2 million, The Real Deal reported, citing sources with knowledge of the matter.
* Northstar Commercial Partners sold the four-story, 113,568-square-foot Children's Hospital Medical Pavilion at 860 N. Potomac Circle in Aurora, Colo., for about $34.8 million to an entity with the same address as Harrison Street Advisors LLC, according to the Denver Business Journal.
* Resource Apartment REIT III Inc. agreed to acquire a 248-unit apartment community in Arlington, Texas, for about $25.9 million from DFW 5 - Wimbledon Oaks LLC.
* Canadian Apartment Properties Real Estate Investment Trust sold three noncore properties totaling 217 suites in Quebec City for C$24.9 million.
* Thayer Manca Residential acquired the 15-building, 264-unit Ventana Canyon class B apartment community at 10300 Golf Course Road NW in Albuquerque, N.M., from Hamilton Zanze and Co., using $25.4 million in acquisition financing provided by Zions Bank, Multi-Housing News reported.
* CV REIT Management Co. LLC bought the 19,347-rentable-square-foot Hartford Data Center in Hartford, Conn., for about $5.2 million.
Blackstone expands lease at NYC HQ
CIM Group buys development site in Atlanta's Gulch district for $115M
Cypress Office affiliate, Oaktree Capital buy Ariz. office complex for $92M
DiamondRock buys Sausalito, Calif., luxury hotel
Automotive Properties closes C$101.4M purchase of 11-asset portfolio in Ontario