This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* Charles Dunn Co. sold the 300,000-square-foot, three-building Peck Center industrial park and office complex in Industry, Calif., to Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management for $51 million, The Real Deal reported.
* East End Capital and GreenOak Real Estate acquired the property at 555 Washington Ave. in Miami Beach, Fla., from a KBS Realty Advisors LLC affiliate for $38 million. The building offers about 44,000 square feet of class-A office space, 22,000 square feet of ground-floor retail and a 243-space parking garage, The Real Deal reported.
* HFZ Capital Group LLC acquired a two-story commercial building at 1135 Lexington Ave. in New York City from Mary McCullough and John Bono for $22.5 million, The Real Deal reported.
* Retail Properties of America Inc. purchased the Z Gallerie Building at Southlake Town Square in the Dallas metropolitan statistical area for $7.0 million, and sold a retail asset for $6.9 million.
* Automotive Properties REIT closed on the acquisition of a dealership property in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario, for C$7.5 million, including redevelopment costs and associated expenses.
JV plans $2B North American data center platform
Omega details $189M asset sales, $71M of investments in Q4'17
First Capital Realty JV agrees C$241M property sale
Killam Apartment lifts annual distribution, details C$39M of acquisitions
Preferred Apartment secures up to $138M loan for Calif. property development