trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/mN_QM6nPhZP2EOPFOTeB1Q2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Carlyle, Nomura wraps up tender offer to acquire Japanese beer brewery Orion

StreetTalk – Episode 70: Banks' Liquidity Conundrum Could Fuel M&A Activity

Street Talk Episode 70 - Banks' Liquidity Conundrum Could Fuel M&A Activity

StreetTalk – Episode 69: Banks left with pockets full of cash and few places to go

Street Talk – Episode 69: Banks left with pockets full of cash and few places to go


Carlyle, Nomura wraps up tender offer to acquire Japanese beer brewery Orion

U.S. private equity firm Carlyle Group LP and Japanese asset management firm Nomura Capital Partners Co. Ltd. completed their tender offer to buy shares of common stock in Japanese beer brewery Orion Breweries Ltd.

Under the deal, Carlyle will own a 49% stake in the target company, while Nomura will own the remaining 51%. The tender offer was made by Ocean Holdings Co., an entity operated by Carlyle and Nomura, which will acquire a maximum of 658,504 shares in Orion for ¥79,200 apiece.

Carlyle Japan Partners III, an investment fund advised by Carlyle Japan LLC, will provide financing to the transaction expected to close on March 29.