S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Banco Pan SA proposed to elect Osvaldo Garcia to the board of directors.
* Banco de Costa Rica's board agreed to appoint Douglas Soto Leitón interim general manager, Álvaro Camacho de la O interim assistant manager of wholesale banking, and Renán Murillo Pizarro interim deputy manager of retail banking.
* The board of Bolivia-based Banco Fassil SA accepted a slew of manager resignations, while appointing replacements to fill some of the positions.
* Compartamos Financiera SA's board accepted María del Carmen Calcáneo Vizcarra's resignation as a director.
* Sompo Seguros S.A. said it hired Edson Toguchi as the manager of major risks.
* Safra Leasing SA Arrendamento Mercantil's directors approved the election of Rossano Maranhão Pinto to the company's board.
* Banco Mercantil de Investimentos SA elected Roberto Godoy Assumpção to the board of directors.
* Dibens Leasing SA - Arrendamento Mercantil said Marcelo Koper was dismissed as director.
* FirstCaribbean International Bank Ltd.'s board appointed Christopher de Caires as an independent director, to replace Allan Fields.
* Republic Financial Holdings Ltd. said that Jacqueline Quamina joined the board of directors of Republic Bank Ltd., to replace Ian Benjamin, who resigned from the board on Jan. 31.