S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Dan Silber, managing director and head of Americas foreign exchange sales business at Credit Suisse Group AG, died, Bloomberg reported.
* Banco de la Nación accepted the resignation of Luis Federico Viacava Breiding from the board.
* Banco Pan SA said that Gilberto Magalhães Occhi resigned as chairman of the board and will replace José Henrique Marques da Cruz on the company board. Nelson Antônio de Souza was nominated as chairman.
* Francisco Garcés Garrido, the chairman of the board of Santiago-based Banchile Corredores de Bolsa SA, died.
* Citibank del Perú SA named Maria Eugenia Gonzalez Acevedo as CEO and Benjamin Franco as board chairman. Both Gonzalez Acevedo and Franco replaced Mario Farren Risopatrón, who was appointed head of the Chilean banking superintendency, the SBIF.
* Chile's Administradora General de Fondos Security SA said investment manager Pablo Jaque Sahr resigned.
* Banco de Reservas de la República Dominicana Banco de Servicios Múltiples said Kirsis Fernandez was named a member of the board, to substitute Kenia Lora Abreu.
* Angela Fowler, William McConnell, Leslie Reid, and Audrey Richards were appointed to the board of directors of Scotia Group Jamaica Ltd. and Bank of Nova Scotia Jamaica Ltd.