trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/mVo4DK-J8JWSqy_UC-9jvA2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Tenaska affiliates close purchase of stake in 150-MW Calif. solar facility

Q2: U.S. Solar and Wind Power by the Numbers

Essential Energy Insights - September 17, 2020

Essential Energy Insights September 2020

Rate case activity slips, COVID-19 proceedings remain at the forefront in August


Tenaska affiliates close purchase of stake in 150-MW Calif. solar facility

Tenaska Energy Inc. affiliates acquired an approximately 39.6% interest in the 150-MW Imperial Solar Energy Center in California from Imperial County Solar Inc. for an undisclosed sum.

Tenaska CSOLAR West Holdings LLC and Tenaska CSOLAR West LLC have now become the sole owners of the Imperial County-based facility, which holds a 25-year power purchase agreement with Sempra Energy subsidiary San Diego Gas & Electric Co.

Tenaska CSOLAR West Holdings now owns 99% of the ownership and 98.99% of membership stake in the facility with Tenaska CSOLAR West owning the remaining 1% ownership stake and 1.01% of the membership interest.

Imperial County Solar is jointly owned by Riverstone Holdings LLC and SunEdison Inc.

The parties consummated the transaction on June 8. (FERC docket EC17-111)