trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/lwdmk5lpgjoie85odwbj2q2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Innergex plugs in 200-MW Texas wind farm

Q2: U.S. Solar and Wind Power by the Numbers

Essential Energy Insights - September 17, 2020

Essential Energy Insights September 2020

Rate case activity slips, COVID-19 proceedings remain at the forefront in August


Innergex plugs in 200-MW Texas wind farm

Innergex Renewable Energy Inc. and BlackRock Real Assets started commercial operations of the 200-MW Flat Top wind farm in Mills County, Texas.

Innergex Renewables owns 51% stake in the 100-turbine wind facility and a BlackRock Real Assets-managed fund owns the remaining 49% stake.

Flat Top will sell its entire output to the Electric Reliability Council of Texas power grid and fix the power price on the majority of its revenue under a 13-year commodity hedge agreement with an affiliate of Citi, starting Aug. 1, according to a March 27 press release.

Concurrently, subsidiaries of Berkshire Hathaway Energy and Citi completed a US$211.3 million tax equity financing of the project. The proceeds from the financing were used primarily to retire the project's construction loan.

The wind farm became a part of Innergex portfolio as a result of the company's C$1.1 billion acquisition of Alterra Power Corp.

BlackRock Real Assets is an affiliate of BlackRock Inc.