This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* American Finance Trust Inc. purchased 29 properties for about $48.6 million and sold 19 properties for $46.4 million during the 2018 fourth quarter.
* ViaWest Group purchased the Arizona Republic office building and parking garage in downtown Phoenix from Gannett Co Inc. for about $37.7 million, the Phoenix Business Journal reported.
* Griffin-American Healthcare REIT IV Inc. purchased the first tranche of a portfolio of Michigan assets for $56.0 million, plus closing costs. The total portfolio consists of six seniors housing facilities in Grand Rapids, Holland, Howell, Lansing and Wyoming.
* Vantage Data Centers LLC purchased a 49-acre land parcel in Goodyear, Ariz., from Kent Circle Partners for about $12.8 million, with plans to build a data center on the site, the Phoenix Business Journal reported.
* Transwestern Development Co. sold The Arnold, a 346-unit apartment complex at 1621 E. Sixth St. in Austin, Texas, to Invesco Real Estate for an undisclosed sum, the Austin Business Journal reported.
* International Endeavors Corp. received a purchase order for five off-grid grow labs that will harvest an estimated 1,500 pounds of cannabis quarterly.
* Silverstein Properties Inc. signed Casper Sleep Inc. for 70,000 square feet at 3 World Trade Center in Lower Manhattan, N.Y., The Real Deal reported, citing sources.
* BTB REIT leased a 133,000-square-foot property at 3695 Autoroute des Laurentides in Laval, Québec, to Nuera Enterprises Canada Inc.
* Kite Realty Group Trust will be recapturing about 237,000 square feet currently leased to Macy's Inc. at Glendale Town Center in Indianapolis on April 1.
Starwood Real Estate Income Trust acquires apartment properties for $182M
TF Cornerstone lands $700M financing for NYC affordable housing project
Global Net Lease buys $212M of properties in Q4'18
Report: Chicago office tower to sell for $150M
Kilroy Realty sells Calabasas, Calif., office campus for $78.2M