S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Compañía Financiera Argentina SA accepted Carlos Hernán Del Villar's resignation as a director and appointed Alberto Daniel Santalices as his replacement.
* Chile's Administradora de Fondos de Pensiones Capital SA named Jaime Munita Valdivieso CEO of the company, effective Sept. 3.
* Olga Sanchez resigned from the board of Grupo Financiero Banorte SAB de CV. Sanchez said she resigned in order to assume a seat in the Mexican Senate in September, Reuters reported.
* Caixa Seguridade Participações SA elected Adão Nunes da Silva and Antonio Joaquim Gonzalez Rio Mayor as board members.
* Banco do Estado de Sergipe SA appointed José Augusto Chaves Resende to be its new chairman, a position he will hold until the bank's 2020 general meeting. The bank also named President Fernando Soares da Mota, who had been serving as acting board chairman, to serve as vice chair until 2020.
* La Positiva Vida Seguros y Reaseguros SA said Carlos Hernan Ruiz de Somocurcio resigned as a director.
* Julio César Ordóñez Montenegro, Sergio Eduardo Romano Monzón, Edin Homero Velásquez Escobedo, Estuardo Mario Gamalero Cordero, Óscar Francisco Pineda Garay, Édgar Estuardo Ramírez Sánchez and Édwin Rafael Méndez Tello assumed their positions on the new board of directors at Guatemala's Banco de los Trabajadores.
* Itaú CorpBanca named Manuel Olivares Rossetti, the former chief executive of Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria Chile SA, to be its new general manager starting in January 2019.