trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/lnRs5d_i6gS-hJR3gWxecQ2 content
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform


Looking for more?

Contact Us

Request a Demo

You're one step closer to unlocking our suite of comprehensive and robust tools.

Fill out the form so we can connect you to the right person.

If your company has a current subscription with S&P Global Market Intelligence, you can register as a new user for access to the platform(s) covered by your license at Market Intelligence platform or S&P Capital IQ.

  • First Name*
  • Last Name*
  • Business Email *
  • Phone *
  • Company Name *
  • City *
  • We generated a verification code for you

  • Enter verification Code here*

* Required

Thank you for your interest in S&P Global Market Intelligence! We noticed you've identified yourself as a student. Through existing partnerships with academic institutions around the globe, it's likely you already have access to our resources. Please contact your professors, library, or administrative staff to receive your student login.

At this time we are unable to offer free trials or product demonstrations directly to students. If you discover that our solutions are not available to you, we encourage you to advocate at your university for a best-in-class learning experience that will help you long after you've completed your degree. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

In This List

Spanish economy ministry approves Bankia/Crédit Agricole JV

Street Talk - Ep. 64: Coronavirus jumpstarts digital adoption

Street Talk Podcast

Street Talk - Ep. 63: Deal talks continue amid bank M&A freeze, setting up for strong Q4

Street Talk Podcast

Street Talk - Ep. 62: 'Brutal' outlook for oil demand offers banks in oil patch no relief

Amid Q1 APAC Fintech Funding Slump, Payment Companies Drove Investments

Spanish economy ministry approves Bankia/Crédit Agricole JV

The Spanish Ministry of Economy approved the consumer finance joint venture of Bankia SA and Crédit Agricole SA unit Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance to operate as a financial credit institution.

In 2018, Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance and Bankia agreed to form a joint venture in Spain that would enable both entities to operate in Spain's consumer credit segment. Crédit Agricole Consumer Finance owns a 51% stake in the venture, while Bankia owns the remaining 49%.

The venture, which will operate under the SoYou brand, will begin operations in the coming months once all registration formalities are complete. It will offer personal and consumer loans, consumer appliance leases, revolving credit lines and loyalty cards exclusively in Spain and solely through nonbanking channels.

The European Commission approved the venture in August 2018.