trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/lK5DyPQgRAC403TW3iX-zg2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Genuine Parts to buy Australian distributor Inenco

Blog

Global M&A By the Numbers: Q1 2022

Blog

Insight Weekly: Earnings forecasts for US banks; corporate deleveraging; LatAm currency gains

Blog

Insight Weekly: M&A slows down; climate tops proxy season; private equity pours into blockchain

Blog

Mizuho Securities is Now Available in S&P Global’s Aftermarket Research


Genuine Parts to buy Australian distributor Inenco

Genuine Parts Co. announced May 22 that it agreed to acquire Australian distributor Inenco Group Pty. Ltd. for an undisclosed amount.

The Atlanta-based company, which owns 35% of Inenco, will buy the remaining 65% stake in the distributor.

Genuine Parts expects to close the deal July 1, subject to customary closing conditions.

Inenco Group is a distributor of bearings, power transmission, sealing, fasteners, driveshafts, drives and motors, belting, fluid power, engineering services, lifting and safety equipment, tools, and maintenance products.