trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/ljxso0oyqlrpivaipbvmta2 content esgSubNav
Log in to other products

Login to Market Intelligence Platform

 /


Looking for more?

Contact Us
In This List

Apollo Minerals to acquire 75% interest in Aurenere tungsten-gold project

Industry Top Trends 2021: Metals and Mining

Greenhouse gas and gold mines Nearly 1 ton of CO2 emitted per ounce of gold produced in 2019

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - September 2020

Essential Metals & Mining Insights - August 2020


Apollo Minerals to acquire 75% interest in Aurenere tungsten-gold project

Apollo Minerals Ltd. said March 21 that it signed a heads of agreement to acquire a 75% interest in NeoMetal Spania SL, which holds the rights over the Aurenere tungsten-gold project in northern Spain, from NeoMetal SAS.

The Aurenere project is contiguous with its Couflens tungsten-copper-gold project in southern France. Apollo initially acquired an 80% interest in the Couflens project in 2017 and then acquired the remaining 20% earlier this month.

To acquire the interest in NeoMetal Spania, the company will pay an initial €100,000 and a deferred €150,000 prior to the grant of the investigation permit by the Spanish government. In addition, Apollo must incur a €3.5 million spend over eight years to retain its 75% interest.

An initial reconnaissance field campaign has been carried out at Aurenere, with the results to be released following verification.