S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of executive management, board and other personnel moves at Latin American financial institutions. News items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Banco ABC Brasil SA elected Felipe Sene Tamburus a director.
* Banco da Amazônia SA appointed Fabio Malina Losso a director and Michel Neves Sarkis an independent alternate member.
* IRB-Brasil Resseguros SA appointed Thaís Ricarte Peters an alternate board member for Pedro Duarte Guimarães.
* Caja Rural de Ahorro y Crédito Los Andes S.A. appointed Guillermo Javier Portugal Rejas business manager.
* Banco BMG SA appointed Sandoval Martins Pereira an independent board member.
* Daniel Mita Barrionuevo resigned from the position of business manager at Caja Rural de Ahorro y Crédito Los Andes SA.
* Banco Mercantil do Brasil SA elected Simone Maria Ferreira Filgueiras Dutra a director.
* Caixa Seguridade Participações SA elected Michel Neves Sarkis to replace Maria da Glória Guimarães dos Santos on the board.
* The central bank of Brazil approved the election of Livia Sousa Sant'Ana as a director at Banco ABC Brasil SA.
* Mexico-based QPAGOS appointed William Corbett as CEO and director, replacing Gaston Pereira.
* Former Grupo Financiero Citibanamex SA de CV CEO and nonexecutive chairman Manuel Medina Mora died due to multiple sclerosis, Reuters reported, citing a statement from the bank.
* Banco de Chile appointed Hernán Büchi Buc as director, replacing Gonzalo Menéndez Duque.
* Banco do Brasil SA elected Erik da Costa Breyer as capital markets and infrastructure executive officer, Mauricio Nogueira as finance executive officer, and Thompson Soares Pereira César as executive service and network officer.
* BRB-Banco de Brasília SA elected Maria do Socorro Gusmão da Silva a director.
* Banco Unión SA said Ruben Nelson Aguilar Cruz left the position of national manager of finance and trade, and Heiner Wilhem Skaliks Mérida replaced him in the role.
* Argentina's central bank approved the appointment of Brian Anthony as a general manager at Banco Columbia SA.