S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions and economies.
* S&P Global Ratings upgraded the long- and short-term issuer credit ratings and resolution counterparty ratings of Banco Santander Totta SA, Banco BPI SA and unit Banco Português de Investimento SA to BBB/A-2 from BBB-/A-3. The outlook on the three Portugal-based banks is stable.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed Poste Italiane SpA's BBB/A-2 long- and short-term issuer credit ratings, with a negative outlook on the long-term rating.
* ACRA affirmed PAO Sberbank of Russia's AAA(RU) credit rating, with a stable outlook.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed Doha Bank QPSC's A/F1 long- and short-term issuer default ratings, "bb+" viability rating, 1 support rating and A support rating floor, with a stable outlook on the long-term issuer default rating.
* Fitch affirmed Qatar National Bank QPSC's A+/F1 long- and short-term issuer default ratings, "bbb+" viability rating, 1 support rating and A+ support rating floor, with a stable outlook on the long-term issuer default rating.
* Fitch affirmed Ghana's long- and short-term foreign- and local-currency issuer default ratings at B/B and its country ceiling at B, with stable outlooks on the long-term ratings.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.