This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* GLL Real Estate Partners GmbH, an affiliate of Macquarie Group Ltd., purchased a 226,400-square-foot industrial facility on nearly 13 acres at 1600 Northpark Dr. in Weston, Fla., from Becknell Industrial and an institutional partner for about $30 million, The Real Deal reported, citing a source close to the deal.
* STELLAR Management Inc. agreed to acquire a six-story, 73,000-square-foot building at 3430 Broadway in Hamilton Heights in New York City, containing 57 apartments and 5,500 square feet of retail, for $26.5 million from Woodcrest Management Corp., The Real Deal reported, citing sources.
* Trinsic Acquisition Co. LLC plans to break ground on the 375-unit Aura Stone Oak apartment complex at 1703 Evans Road in Stone Oak, Texas, in August, with an estimated cost of $26.4 million, the San Antonio Business Journal reported, citing data from the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation.
* Duke Realty Corp. sold a 144,982-square-foot industrial facility on 7.5 acres at 515 W. Crossroads Parkway in Bolingbrook, Ill., to Neuco for $9.4 million, the Commercial Property Executive reported, citing data from Yardi Matrix.
* Mitchell Asset Group acquired three fully occupied Texas industrial properties, totaling 320,852 square feet, at 11100 Plano Road in Dallas, 3101 Aniol St. in San Antonio and 1919 Ave. E in Lubbock, for an undisclosed amount from Guardian Building Products Inc. in a 20-year sale-leaseback deal, the Dallas Business Journal reported.
Report: RXR Realty, Walton Street seeking $1.4B for NYC tower
Half-stake in CityView's Bay Area apartment portfolio sells for $250M
IStar completes sale of Ariz. asset for $133M
Rexford Industrial pays $42M for 2 properties
Hunter Street Partners, Mana Investments close Calif. office park purchase