S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a summary of various ratings actions on Latin American financial institutions and economies. Ratings actions are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* Fitch Ratings changed Ecuador's outlook to negative from stable, while affirming the country's long-term foreign and local currency issuer default ratings at B.
* S&P Global Ratings affirmed AIG Seguros Mexico SA de CV's A- global scale and mxAAA national scale financial strength ratings, with a stable outlook.
* AM Best affirmed Grupo Financiero Aserta SA De CV's Mexico national scale rating at "aa-.MX" and its long-term issuer credit rating at "bbb-."
* AM Best affirmed Aserta Seguros Vida SA de CV's Mexico national scale rating at "aa+.MX", financial strength rating at B++ (Good) and long-term issuer credit rating at "bbb+."
* AM Best affirmed Global Indemnity Ltd.'s long-term issuer credit rating at "bbb."
* Fitch affirmed the national scale rating of Orsan Seguros De Credito Garantia SA at Ei(cl).
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings, a separately managed division of S&P Global. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.