This feature presents a weekly rundown of recent significant management and board changes and personnel moves in the North American real estate industry, including U.S. real estate investment trusts and homebuilders.
* Realty Income Corp. tapped its COO Sumit Roy to serve as its new CEO, replacing John Case, effective immediately.
* Nontraded diversified REIT Black Creek Diversified Property Fund Inc. filled the vacancy created by the death of John Blumberg with the appointment of James Mulvihill as a manager of the respective advisers of the company, Industrial Income Trust Inc. and Industrial Property Trust Inc. Mulvihill was also added to the investment committee of the company's board.
* Storage and information management REIT Iron Mountain Inc. expanded its board to 12 directors with the addition of Monte Ford, a principal partner for the CIO Strategy Exchange, effective Nov. 1.
* Michael Zucker will step down as executive vice president of leasing at Urban Edge Properties to pursue a new employment opportunity, effective Nov. 15.
* Robert Marshall will resign as president and executive vice president of development of Mack-Cali Realty Corp.'s subsidiary Roseland Residential Trust, effective Oct. 26.