S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a daily summary of ratings actions on European, Middle Eastern and African financial institutions. This feature excludes previously reported stories.
* Fitch Ratings affirmed the BBB-/F3 long- and short-term issuer default ratings of Leonteq AG, Leonteq Securities AG and Leonteq Securities AG (Guernsey Branch), with a positive outlook on the long-term ratings.
* Moody's affirmed France-based Crédit Logement SA's Aa3 long-term issuer rating with a stable outlook.
* Fitch affirmed the BBB/F2 long- and short-term issuer default ratings of U.C.I. SA and its fully owned subsidiary Unión de Créditos Inmobiliarios SA EFC, with a stable outlook on both the long-term ratings. Both entities' support ratings were also affirmed at 2.
* Fitch affirmed Zagrebacka Banka dd's BBB-/F3 long- and short-term issuer default ratings, with a negative outlook on the long-term rating. The Croatian lender's viability rating and support rating were affirmed at "bb+" and 2, respectively.
* ACRA affirmed the A+(RU) credit rating of JSC Russian Bank for Small & Medium Enterprises Support with a stable outlook.
* ACRA downgraded TransFin-M Public Co.'s credit rating to BBB(RU) and revised the outlook on the Russian specialized leasing company to positive from developing.
* S&P Global Ratings assigned A/A-1 long- and short-term issuer credit ratings to Netherlands-based Norinchukin Bank Europe NV, with a stable outlook. The bank, which is a unit of Japanese lender Norinchukin Bank, plans to start business in the second quarter of 2020.
* S&P Global Ratings downgraded the long-term issuer credit ratings on Lebanese lenders Bank Audi SAL, Blom Bank SAL and BankMed SAL to SD from CCC and removed the ratings from CreditWatch with negative implications. The rating agency also downgraded the short-term issuer credit ratings of Bank Audi and BankMed to SD from C.
Links are current as of publication time, and we are not responsible if those links are unavailable later.
This S&P Global Market Intelligence news article may contain information about credit ratings issued by S&P Global Ratings. Descriptions in this news article were not prepared by S&P Global Ratings.