This feature rounds up recent commercial property news and highlights larger deal coverage already published.
* German sportswear company PUMA SE signed a 15-year lease for 24,000 square feet at SL Green Realty Corp.'s building at 609 Fifth Ave. in Manhattan, N.Y., The Real Deal reported.
* Chestnut Holdings purchased a 19-building, 106,700-square-foot retail portfolio spread across Bronx, Brooklyn and Yonkers in New York, offering 600,000 buildable square feet, for $55.2 million from B&K Realty Management Corp., The Real Deal reported.
* MRK Partners acquired the 150-unit Claremont Village apartment complex in Claremont, Calif., for $53.5 million from KDF Communities, The Real Deal reported, citing property records.
* A joint venture between Seritage Growth Properties and Tucker Development Corp. will redevelop two Chicago area Sears department stores, at the Six Corners shopping district in Portage Park and on the corner of North and Harlem avenues, into mixed-use retail and residential properties, The Real Deal reported.
* March of Dimes agreed to lease roughly 28,000 square feet at JBG SMITH Properties' property at 1550 Crystal Drive in Arlington, Va., in a bid to shift its headquarters from New York in January 2019, the Washington Business Journal reported.
Marriott to open 5 new hotels at Simon properties
Report: Brookfield Property nears stake deal in Vornado, Kushner JV asset
Park Hotels & Resorts sells Berlin asset, declares special dividend
Samuels plans $350M mixed-use project in Boston
InvenTrust Properties expands in South Florida market with $88M buy