trending Market Intelligence /marketintelligence/en/news-insights/trending/K2zXg5S-Xd0FPqhSvQbk9Q2 content esgSubNav
In This List

Ruby Hill Financial, Dragon Capital ink deal to form microfinance JV

Blog

Latin American and Caribbean Market Considerations Blog Series: Focus on LGD

BLOG

Banking Essentials Newsletter: June Edition

Case Study

กรณีศึกษา A Bank Takes its Project Finance Assessments to a New Level

Blog

Financial Institutions Factor Transition Risk into Climate-Related Stress Testing


Ruby Hill Financial, Dragon Capital ink deal to form microfinance JV

Myanmar's Ruby Hill Financial Co. and Vietnam's Dragon Capital Group Ltd. signed a deal to set up a microfinance joint venture in Myanmar.

Ruby Hill Microfinance will begin operations with an initial capital of US$5 million, the companies said April 5. Ruby Hill Financial will hold a 51% stake in the company, while the remaining 49% stake will be owned by Dragon Capital.

Trinh Proctor was appointed as CEO of Ruby Hill Microfinance. She is chief strategy officer of Loi Hein Group, the parent company of Ruby Hill Financial.

The microfinance company will offer loans and services to Myanmar's labor force.