This edition covers news about requests for proposals for the purchase or sale of power through March 15. If you would like to have an RFP listed in this feature, please contact S&P Global Market Intelligence with your information by sending an email to email@example.com.
* National Grid USA subsidiary Narragansett Electric Co. is seeking power supply proposals to provide standard-offer service for residential, commercial and industrial customers in Rhode Island. Interested bidders should submit their respondent proposal information by 5 p.m. ET on March 22.
* FirstEnergy Corp.'s Pennsylvania utilities are holding an auction to procure full-requirements default supply generation service for their default service customers. Applications for prospective bidders will be accepted March 7-26.
* Ørsted A/S plans to submit a bid in the Dutch tender for the Holland Coast South 3 & 4 offshore wind farm. A consortium of Royal Dutch Shell plc, Van Oord NV and Eneco Groep NV is also participating in the tender for the project, as well as Vattenfall AB.
* Maine regulators selected an up to 100-MW solar photovoltaic project currently under development in Hancock County, Maine, as the winning proposal for a 10-year energy-only purchase agreement.
* French renewable energy developer Neoen SA will build five photovoltaic solar projects, after winning them in the French government's latest auction for ground-mounted PV projects.
* Dan's Mountain Solar LLC and Clean Energy Nexus plan to hold an auction for the sale of a minimum 20-year bundled power purchase agreement for a planned 24-MWdc solar photovoltaic project in the PJM Interconnection service territory in Maryland.
* Arizona Public Service Co. plans to build an additional 500 MW of solar storage and standalone battery storage by 2025. The Pinnacle West Capital Corp. expects to issue a request for proposals for the first project, a 100-MW solar-storage plant, this summer.