S&P Global Market Intelligence presents a weekly rundown of select executive management and other personnel moves at Asian financial institutions. The news items are listed by announcement date in reverse chronological order.
* IDFC Ltd. said Manish Kumar ceased to be a government nominee director on the company's board.
* Bank of Maharashtra named R. Thamodharan a shareholder director for a three-year term, effective June 30.
* Thanachart Capital PCL terminated Somkiat Sukdheva as a director on its board, effective June 12.
* Suruga Bank Ltd. appointed Shione Kinoshita, Shigeharu Kawahara and Satoshi Nagano outside independent directors.
* Heritage Bank Ltd. appointed Kerry Beebe chief risk officer.
* Adamjee Insurance Company Ltd appointed Muhammad Arif Hameed a director on its board.
* Sri Lanka's Commercial Credit and Finance Plc appointed Boris Blaise Zschorsch a nonexecutive director.
* India-based Mangal Credit and Fincorp Ltd appointed Nirupama Dattatray and Binod Maharana independent directors.
* Ekniti Nitithanprapas was named a director on Krung Thai Bank PCL's board, effective June 12.
* Ren Deqi stepped down as executive director and executive vice president of Bank of China Ltd., effective June 12. Deqi was named president, vice chairman and executive director of Bank of Communications Co. Ltd.
* AMP Ltd. appointed John O'Sullivan nonexecutive director, effective June 20.
* Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. named Bill Davidson managing director within the bank's global corporate and investment banking group.
* Bangkok Insurance PCL said Voravit Rojrapitada resigned as a director of the company, effective June 25.
* Credit Suisse Group AG appointed Yvonne Voon head of Southeast Asia real estate in investment banking and capital markets, and named Felicity Chan head of equity syndicate for Southeast Asia in its market business.
* Westpac New Zealand Ltd. appointed Ian Hankins CFO.
* Islamic Finance & Investment Ltd. appointed Abu Zafore Md Saleh managing director and CEO.
* Jung Young-seok was appointed a director of Yuanta Savings Bank (Korea) Inc.
* Preet Singh joined Lincoln International LLC's Mumbai, India, office as a managing director in the global industrials group.
* New China Life Insurance Co. Ltd. nominated Yang Yi a nonexecutive director.
* Huishang Bank Corp. Ltd. said Xu Chongding resigned as an employee representative supervisor.
* Kunshan Lucheng County Bank Co. Ltd. named Zhang Xiaping CFO.
* Donghai Securities Co. Ltd. appointed Han Changyin, Yang Ruilong and Hu Zhihao as independent directors.
* S. Suryanarayana stepped down as a shareholder director of United Bank of India.
* Bank Julius Bär & Co. AG appointed Vicki Lee group head for Greater China.
* CIMB Group Holdings Bhd. named Hendra Lembong chief financial technology officer of unit CIMB Fintech.
* Indo Credit Capital Ltd said it appointed Narayan Tiwari an additional director of the company. Uttareshwar Vyas resigned as director.
* HUAXI Securities Co. Ltd. appointed Xie Hong a supervisor of the company.
* Sri Lanka's SANASA Development Bank PLC said M.K.L. Fernando retired as independent nonexecutive director.
* Hong Kong's GT Group Holdings Ltd said Feng Taiguo resigned as an executive director.
* Trinh Van Ty stepped down as deputy CEO of Vietnam's Saigon Thuong Tin Commercial Joint Stock Bank.
* Sealand Securities Co. Ltd. appointed Liu Shian president.
* Aditi Singh resigned as nonexecutive director of India-based Oscar Investments Ltd.
* Guoyuan Securities Co. Ltd. said Chen Yanhua resigned as a director on the company's board.
* Australia's Sequoia Financial Group Ltd. said Michael Carter resigned as chairman and nonexecutive director. Garry Crole was named his replacement.
* CITIC Securities Co. Ltd. named Liu Hao a nonemployee representative supervisor of the company, replacing Li Fang in the role.
* Chris Green was appointed interim CEO of Australia-based Perpetual Ltd. from June 9 to Sept. 24.
* Fukuoka Financial Group Inc. nominated Eiji Araki, Koji Yokota and Toshiya Kosugi to be directors.
* Japan's Orient Corp. nominated Tomoaki Ookuma, Satoshi Itagaki directors and Tatsushi Shingu an outside director.
* Pakistan-based JS Bank Ltd. appointed Suleman Lalani a director on its board.
* J Trust Co. Ltd. appointed Takehito Yamanaka a director and Masami Ishizaka an independent director.
* Deutsche Bank AG is reportedly trimming onshore sales and derivatives coverage in its Asia-Pacific equities business and is laying off an unspecified number of employees as part of the move.
* India's Superior Finlease Ltd named Harish Kumar an additional director.